Venue & Travel
Obesity Update 2019 will be held at:
Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4LE.
This central London location is easily accessible with multiple hotels and transport links nearby. For more travel information please see below.
- Euston station is a 15-minute walk away
- King's Cross St Pancras and Marylebone stations are 5 minutes away by taxi.
- Regent's Park station is a 3-minute walk from the venue
- Great Portland Street station is a 5-minute walk
- Warren Street station is a 10-minute walk.
The Royal College of Physicians is on several main bus routes:
- A - Routes 18, 27, 30, 205, 453
- B - Route C2
- C - Routes 18, 27, 30, 205
- D - Routes 18 27, 205, 453
The Royal College of Physicians can be accessed via the M40 and the M1 and is situated outside the congestion charge zone.
The RCP offers free parking to disabled guests by prior arrangement; the nearest public car park is a few minutes' walk away.
For more information please visit the Royal College of Physicians website.