Late-breaking abstract submission is now open!
Obesity Update 2024 offers a call for late-breaking abstract submissions for abstracts that highlight novel data.
Late-breaking abstract deadline: Sunday 3 December 2023 (23:59 BST)
Please note, that if your abstract does not include novel data, it will not be considered in this category.
Abstracts are accepted on the understanding that the work has not been published or presented elsewhere.
Accepted abstracts will be presented at the event as a physical poster or as an oral presentation, and will be published online in Obesity Abstracts and presented at Obesity Update 2024.
Authors will be informed of the outcome of their late breaking abstract submission on 22 December 2023.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 350 words.
- Do not include your title or author list in the body of the abstract as these will be added separately.
- Abstracts and titles must be submitted in English.
- Tables can be included in the abstract text but will be included in the word count.
- Figures will not be accepted by the submission system.
- Bioscientifica do not accept encore abstracts – any abstract previously presented at another congress will need to include new data and be re-written for consideration for Obesity Update 2024.
- At least one author from every accepted abstract must register to attend Obesity Update 2024.
For any queries regarding your abstract please contact the Abstracts Manager at: [email protected]
Sharing your work at Obesity Update 2024 is a fantastic opportunity to get useful feedback and insight from other professionals working in the field of bariatrics. Your contribution to the meeting and dissemination of your vital research will help to progress the work in specialty and ultimately improve patient care.
- Submitters will be notified of the outcome of their submission on 22nd December 2023, ahead of the Early Bird Registration Deadline. Detailed instructions will then be circulated to qualifying authors shortly afterwards.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the link above. Submissions via email will not be considered.
- Tables and references can be included but these will be included in the word count. Figures and diagrams are not permitted.
- Abstracts are marked blind (anonymously).
If you have any queries or would like to withdraw an abstract, please contact the Obesity Update 2024 Meeting Team at [email protected].