Sharing your work at Obesity Update 2023 is a fantastic opportunity to get useful feedback and ideas to progress your work as well as boosting your presentation and networking skills.Submit your abstract
Submission deadline: Thursday 16 March 2023 (23:59 GMT)
Abstracts accepted for Obesity Update 2023 will be presented either as an oral presentation or as a printed poster.
Accepted abstracts will also be published online in Obesity Abstracts – a fully open access and citable collection of all the abstracts presented at Obesity Update 2023.
- Submitters will be notified of the outcome of their submission in early April 2023, ahead of the Early Bird Registration Deadline. Detailed instructions will then be circulated to qualifying authors shortly afterwards.
- At least one author from each accepted abstract must register and attend Obesity Update 2023 to present their work.
- Abstracts will be accepted on the understanding that the work has not been published or presented elsewhere. Encore abstracts are not accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the link above. Submissions via email will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be a maximum of 350 words.
- Tables and references can be included but these will be included in the word count. Figures and diagrams are not permitted.
- Abstracts are marked blind (anonymously).
If you have any queries or would like to withdraw an abstract, please contact the Obesity Update 2023 Meeting Team at email@example.com.